LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A LOVE OF ANIMALS!!
Growing pet care company in need of a Sales and Outreach Coordinator
Great opportunity for someone looking to grow with an expanding business.
- Is organized
- Can work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Has excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Has an aptitude for exceptional customer service
- Is great with people and is able to handle a variety of personalities
- Has a LOVE for animals and is looking for a long-term position in pet care
- Enjoys talking to people and has previous sales experience
In this role, you will be spreading the word about our business to influencers such as groomers, vets, and local businesses. Additionally, you will be talking with residents and families in the local communities we serve to educate and communicate our range of services. You’ll join a dynamic team of like-minded animal lovers that work part-time getting our business cards and flyers into as many hands as possible.
- Assessing marketing opportunities
- Identifying and coordinating participation in local pet shows, community days, and other
local events, including manning booth, organizing giveaways/collateral etc.
- Executing first class events
- Planning and executing contests and giveaways
- Building brand community with local influencers
- Educating the community about our services and company philosophy
- Growing and supporting our base of valued retail partners
- Handing out business cards and other marketing materials to new customers and sharing information with our target audiences
- Linking our social media sites and initiatives with the local area
- Regular postings to increase engagement of social media fans/followers by personalizing social media sites and posting client photos, news, offers, contests, etc.
- Coordinating and maintaining relationships with team members to secure
photos and add’l information for creative online postings
- Sharing weekly successes via recaps and planning documents
- Continually generating and overseeing leads by promoting business online through directories and other low-cost sources
- Assisting in monthly business e-newsletter
- Offer additional marketing support and follow up
- Part-time, approximately 20-40 hours a month
- Remote, home-based position (approx 5-10 hours a week where some weeks will be more and other weeks will require less time).
- Must live in or near the service areas we cover (as far west as Franklin, MA and as far east as Dedham).
- Individual must have their own access to a smart phone (with a data plan), experience texting, emailing and posting to social media sites.
- Must have working knowledge of Word, Excel, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Must provide own transportation. You will be required to travel to the local communities we serve on a regular basis.
The position offers a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing pet care company, and become a valuable member of a professional team. There are opportunities for growth including becoming more involved in the management and development of the business for the right applicant. Flexibility is a bonus we offer – most of the time you will be able to work at your convenience.
While this is a very flexible position, we are looking for someone who does have availability to represent company at local events throughout the year; so occasional weekend work is required.
Please respond via email with a resume and letter of inquiry of why this would be an ideal position for you.